Ribbon Cutting and Open House
Mark your calendars and plan to attend one or both of our upcoming celebrations.
• Friday, August 29th from 1pm the Lexington Chamber of Commerce will join Artemesia staff, family, patients, and friends to cut the ribbon and open our doors as Artemesia Acupuncture and Wellness Center. As many of you know, Kathleen Fluhart RN, MA Ac, LAc has been practicing at this location for over a year along with yoga and qi gong instructors. At this time we want to mark the success of our business and announce to the greater Lexington community that we are expanding by welcoming acupuncturist and herbalist, Sara Harris MS, Dipl. OM, CAc to the center.
• Sunday, August 31st Artemesia Acupuncture and Wellness Center will host an Open House from 1-4pm. This is a great opportunity to bring a friend or spouse to our clinic, introduce them to your acupuncturist or instructor, meet our newest provider, Sara Harris, and learn more about what happens here. We will have information on how Community Acupuncture, Yoga, Qi Gong and Chinese Herbs can help YOU! Come participate in our free drawing and win a certificate for classes, consultations or community acupuncture. Refreshments will be provided so stop by on your way home from the farmer’s market.
We recently have added another class to our monthly calendar – “Resolve Infertility Support Group”.
The mission of RESOLVE is to provide timely, compassionate support and information to people who are experiencing infertility and to increase awareness of infertility issues through public education and advocacy. Resolve supports all choices in infertility treatment, including the decision to pursue IVF, adoption, or to remain childless. Call Rachel Richards at 859.361.0219.
Community Room will be on Thursday from 10-12pm on August 28 due to the ribbon cutting ceremony, Friday August 29
We look forward to seeing you at our ribbon cutting and/or open house on August 29th and 31st.
Upcoming events and classes:
- New Qi Gong class will start on Wed, August 6 for four weeks from 12-1:00 pm. Kathleen Fluhart will teach this class and the cost is $35. To pre-register call 402.2430
- Martha McQueary will continue to teach Qi Gong on Thurs. nights and begins on August 7 from 7-8:15 pm. The cost for these classes will be $35 for 4 weeks. To pre-register call 859.402.2430
- Deep Peace Restorative Yoga, taught by Anita Courtney will be on Sunday, August 10th from 3-5:00 pm and the cost is $25. Please pre-register by calling 859.402.2430
- Resolve Infertility Group meeting will be on Wednesday, August 13 from 7-9:00 pm. (no charge for this class) Contact Rachel Richards at 859.361.0219 if you are interested in attending.
- Hatha Yoga Classes begin August 2 & 16 from 10-12 noon. All levels can attend and cost $15
- Ashtanga Yoga is every Monday starting on August 4th from 7-8:30 pm
- Community Room is every Tuesday night from 5-7:00 pm and Fridays from 10-12 noon