- A comfortable and clean environment conducive to healing.
- Quality care for all people regardless of ethnicity, gender, age, ability, lifestyle, or spiritual orientation.
- Quality practitioners and teachers in various healing arts who are committed to care and compassion.
- Educational programs and handouts with a focus on self-healing and growth.
- Confidentiality for all patients/clients who use our center.
- What is in the best interest of our clients.
- Referrals to appropriate professionals whenever necessary.
- Community education regarding the capabilities of Chinese Medicine.
- The ethical code provided by the NCCAOM
- Safety standards that comply with OSHA, CDC, and the NCCAOM
- Open communication with our clients, the greater community, and among ourselves.
- Interest in one’s own healing process.